0

Je veux être

Posted by X and Y on 09:36 in


I wish to be a raindrop falling from the heavens and gently slithering on the brittle, smooth petals of a spring flower, and a cloud I wish to be, so that I could watch upon you.
I wish to be the feather of a bird floating forever above the newly budded trees.
I wish to be a sunray and mildly caress the tired Earth, reviving it on a summer day.
I wish to be a gust of wind amongst the ruddy, rustling autumn leaves.
I wish to be a musical note from a playful song of an innocent child.
I wish to be an evanescent snowflake which dies against your rosy cheek on a winter day.
I wish to be the hidden metaphor between the lyrics of a poem, or the plot of a novel.
I wish to be the fire of a candle lit for the gone ones.
I wish to be a red blood cell of a martyr’s blood, spilt for his people, or a molecule of oxygen I wish to be. You’ll breath me and I’ll give you soul.
A star I do not wish to be, only its light which bathes the world in hope.
I wish to be a decayed page of history on the wings of Time, or a brush stroking a canvas, enriching it with lush colours.
I wish to be the mystery of the Universe, but most of all I wish to be a link in the chain of your thoughts.


(Iniţial am plănuit să scriu în franceză dar m-am pierdut pe drum. Imaginea îmi aparţine. )

Tu ce vrei să fii?


Copyright © 2009 Blogul cu titlu in constructie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes