1

Today

Posted by TheProsecutor on 20:26
It is a good day to start over, rethink, re-breathe, relive. It is the perfect day to change something, feel good, be optimistic, smile. It is the right day to hope, feel, rejoice. It is the day to say- good, today I am going to make a change. It is the the day to love, or hope, or love to hope. Anyway, this is the day of no regrets. no shame. no constraints. it is the day to say- i'm still in love with you.
For there's a:
Runaway train never going back
Wrong way on a one way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow I'm neither here nor there

Can you help me remember how to smile
Make it somehow all seem worthwhile
I can go where no one else can go
I know what no one else knows
Here I am just drownin' in the rain
With a ticket for a runaway train

1 Comments


invatat o multime

Copyright © 2009 Blogul cu titlu in constructie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes